Monday 6 June 2011

Let's see today was pretty good...I didn't get glared at..or maybe I didn't notice.. one thing I did notice though is while shopping with my daughter. I always wondered why clothes cost so much more for larger sized ones ... I have noticed most shops don't carry any clothes for the larger person...or plus size or oversized...
How hard would it be to carry bigger sized clothes at reasonable prices...in this town I live in there are shops that carry larger clothes...and one place is so expensive and not my style.. its a good thing I sew because I still haven't figured out how a top can cost more for the bigger size..its irritating!!!!
There was another shop that did carry larger sizes for reasons I have no idea..I did find out that I can buy online but that is rather expensive also...

No comments:

Post a Comment