Tuesday 7 June 2011

slightly irritated..

My day started out with my son not wanting to get up yelling ....I am tired at the top of his lungs....so great start...I decide not to bring my coat and of course it starts to rain ... I go into town to bring some papers to the council... But realize I realize I have to print off some bank statements..so I go to the library...15 mins on a pc sure goes by fast when they start the time before you even get to the pc...then I log on and try to print... It does not go to plan...I have go back and get another pc due to first pc running out of time..

Only good thing is I know what I have to do...I print off a pile of sheets then log off then realize I missed one.. ugh... Do I go back.. no.....

I walk to the council ...mood is good till I start giving the paper work to the lady...I am not sure if she likes her job or runs on commission because she is so abrupt..its like she has a 10 min time limit per person who sits at her desk... I don't think she knows how to be pleasant...so by the time I left I was in tears...not that I let anyone see.. ( that's a flaw of mine ....I can cry if I am happy or sad or angry, irritated...you name I will probably cry.). So I still have to bring in more paperwork as I forgot them..so I am hoping I will not be speaking to that lady...

I then go shopping not that I have money to do so but I do find something that my budget can allow, I leave and go for a coffee realizing I have left my bank card at the previous shop....eek panic..!!! I go back to the shop card is still there...phewww go back to coffee shop and my coffee is ready so this is where I am now.. having a coffee and blogging... Who know what else will happen today but I am hoping its better then this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment